THIS IS WHY WE CALL HER LUCKY

I ask Lucky Frugal to pick up dog food for me at Meijer's before my coupons expired.  Of course, she could not resist picking up a few things for herself.  Check this out!!!

83 - cans Mighty Dog dog food
  1 - box soft pretzels
  2 - boxes Michelina breakfast sandwiches
  2 - boxes Micro popcorn
  1 - bag Kettle Chips
  2 - packs gum (filler to avoid negative total so register would take all coupons)

RETAIL COST(including tax) -  $67.52 

Lucky Frugal's OOP(including tax) -  $.87

BOY---DO WE LOVE THOSE COUPONS....
3 Responses
  1. ROSCOE Says:

    ASK CRICKET WHAT TIME I SHOULD BE OVER FOR DINNER


  2. Cricket Says:

    Anytime Roscoe, they have pop tops, I am sure you can open them by yourself.


  3. Dixie Says:

    It ain't a party without Dixie I'm on my way!